Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My 11

Hi everyone!  I was tagged by Beth at Kitchen Minions to take part in this question list. It is a fun way to get to know other bloggers and to do something a little different from the same old routine.

Ok so let's get to it! It has RULES and everything! I also need to TAG a few peeps...so make sure you scroll down to see if you are "IT".

The rules: 
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
So here we go ....

Lisa's Random 11:

1. I'm the oldest of 4 kids, I have two sisters and a brother.  We all have a goofy sense of humor, nothing sophisticated about any of us.
2. I cringe whenever I am the center of attention.
3. I'm a Food Network addict.
4.  My first memory was my dad taking me and my sister to the hospital to see my new baby brother.
5.  I had surgery and physical therapy on my knuckle - the old "cheese grater kitchen wound story".  Everyone has one don't they?  No?
6.  In second grade, I decided I was going to be an artist when I grew up.
7.  I have parachuted off the wing of an airplane!
8.  I believe in angels.
9.  Lavendar is my favorite color.
10.  I've lost count of how many times I've seen Aerosmith live in concert.
11.  I have had "Red Solo Cup" stuck in my head since new year's eve...please help!  How do you get rid of a song that your brain won't let go of?


My answers to Beth's questions:
1. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee? Tea? Smoothie? Something else? Chocolate milk
2. What do you listen to in the car? Talk Radio, Comedy 24/7
3. Beach or Mountains? Mountains
4. What is your funniest high school/college memory? Picture of graduation class standing outside of school.  We thought we were cool.
5. What was the last book that you read? Plate to Pixel - Helene DuJardin
6. What’s your favorite comfort food Shepherd's Pie
7. Why did you start your blog? Inspiration from other bloggers (uhmmm..."Namely Marly") at a  food photography workshop given by Helene DuJardin
8. What magazines do you read regularly? Food Network, Everyday Food, Cuisine at Home (you get the picture)
9. What is your favorite type of wall decoration? Earth tones - landscapes and floral
10. What’s your favorite color? Lavendar
11.What do you like most about where you live? You get all four seasons in the Midwest.

My Tagees:

1. Johnna at 52 Sweets
2. Ali at Give Me Some Oven
3.Audrey at Muffys123
4. Marly at Namely Marly
5. Bev at BevCooks
6. Melissa at MelliBakes
7. Jenny at JDs Journey
8. Alison at This Homemade Life
9. Kathy at Plugged in to Cooking
10. Roxanne at Plugged in to Cooking
11. Turns out I only know a total of 11 bloggers and I can't send this back to Beth. :)

 

Questions for the tagees:

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
2. What is your "go to" herb you use to cook with?
3. Is there a method to your madness when writing posts for your blog?
4. What is your first vivid memory as a child?
5. Have you ever written or plan to write a book (cookbook)?
6. I don't really have a bucket list, do you?  If so, what is at the top?
7. Do you have a most requested signature dish that you make?
8. Where are you in birth order? (first born, middle child, baby of the fam, only child)
9. Do you have any old handwritten recipes handed down to you?  If so, what recipe comes to mind?
10. What is the biggest or most special event that you have hosted?
11. What was your inspiration to start a blog?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! It was fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Thanks for asking me and nice to learn more about you, too! I dig Kitchen Minions! See you on the 365!

      Delete